Add an Eastern Taste to Your Chicken
If you are tired of Indian food but still want to cook something Eastern, consider the sweet and sour chicken recipe. Even though this dish has a specific taste, it is easy and fast to cook.
- 500 grams of chicken fillet
- 10 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 8 tablespoons of apple vinegar
- 5 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- half of a glass of water
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper
- 200 grams of canned pineapple
- salt/pepper to taste
Ways to Cook:
- Cut the chicken fillet into thin strips. Put it into the bowl and add approximately 6 tablespoons of the soy sauce. Add a bit of black ground pepper.
- Use a deep frying pan to get the sauce prepared. Add vinegar, soy sauce (4 tablespoons approximately), and the tomato paste. Start cooking it on the cookstove and add a bit of sugar. Then, add water, add the bell pepper chopped into strips, the canned pineapple, and the chopped tomatoes. Try what you have: if the sauce is too sour, add the rest of sugar. Stew at low heat for about 10 minutes. The vegetables need to be a bit firm, and sauce should be a bit thick.
- Fry the marinated chicken fillet on the hot frying pan without any oil, add sauce into it, and stew for about 10 minutes more.
- Serve the dish with the steamed rice: it will taste the best with it!
The Delhi Hut offers online ordering. Order Online to save time and money. Save 10% on online orders over $20. Please click here to Order Now...
The Delhi Hut serves variety of authentic Indian Cuisine. We have all you can eat lunch buffet and a-la-carte dinner. We do have special buffet dinners on Mondays. Click here to see our Menu.....
The Delhi Hut offers various specials to celebrate festivals, holidays etc. Please click here to see current specials....
Address: 45380 Hanford, Canton, MI 48187