Curry with Potato and Eggplants
This is a good choice for vegetarians who prefer Indian food.
- 4 eggplants
- 4 garlic сloves
- 3 potatoes
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/3 glasses of vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 0.5 tablespoon of ground coriander
- 0.5 tablespoon of turmeric
- 1/3 tablespoon of Chili paper powder
Ways to Cook:
- Peel the eggplants and chop them into semicircles. Cut the potatoes into cubes and chop onions into semicircles.
- Heat up some oil in a pan, put onions and stew until they get transparent. Then, add tomatoes cut into 4 pieces, mix this all up, add all the spices in 2 minutes.
- After that, add salt and mix up everything once again. Add eggplants into the pan together with garlic, add 1/3 glasses of water, mix up and stew for 5 minutes while covered.
- Add the chopped cilantro and potatoes, stew until ready. Add water if necessary. Before serving, you may mash it a bit, so the potato loses its shape.
- In India such curry is served with the steamed rice.
The Delhi Hut offers online ordering. Order Online to save time and money. Save 10% on online orders over $20. Please click here to Order Now...
The Delhi Hut serves variety of authentic Indian Cuisine. We have all you can eat lunch buffet and a-la-carte dinner. We do have special buffet dinners on Mondays. Click here to see our Menu.....
The Delhi Hut offers various specials to celebrate festivals, holidays etc. Please click here to see current specials....
Address: 45380 Hanford, Canton, MI 48187