Curry with Shrimps
Curry can be cooked with different products, and this time we offer you to cook curry with a popular sea product – shrimps.
- 450 grams of peeled shrimps
- 250 grams of zucchini
- 175 ml of creams
- 2 garlic сloves
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped ginger
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- 0.5 teaspoons of ground coriander
- 0.5 teaspoons of cumin
- black ground pepper
Ways to Cook:
- On a medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of cream butter in a pan, put chopped garlic, ginger, curry, coriander, and cumin.
- Then, stew for 3 minutes, pour creams and add salt, increase the heat.
- Boil for 5 minutes until thickening.
- After that, chop the zucchini, melt one more tablespoon of butter on a frying pan, add the zucchini and stew this for 3 minutes until it gets rubicund.
- Your next step will be to add shrimps, salt, pepper, and stew for 2 minutes while stirring. After the shrimps and zucchini are cooked, put them into the pan, add cilantro, and mix everything up.
- The curry dish is better to be served with steamed rice.
The Delhi Hut offers online ordering. Order Online to save time and money. Save 10% on online orders over $20. Please click here to Order Now...
The Delhi Hut serves variety of authentic Indian Cuisine. We have all you can eat lunch buffet and a-la-carte dinner. We do have special buffet dinners on Mondays. Click here to see our Menu.....
The Delhi Hut offers various specials to celebrate festivals, holidays etc. Please click here to see current specials....
Address: 45380 Hanford, Canton, MI 48187