Indian Curry Recipe:
Rice with Sweet Pepper and Mushrooms
Curry can be cooked with different products, and this time we offer you to cook curry with a popular sea product – shrimps.
- 100 grams of rice
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- mushrooms (as many, as you want)
- vegetable oil
Ways to Cook:
- Cook the rice adding the curry powder. Cut the mushrooms, fry them on a frying pan with the vegetable oil.
- Add the bell pepper cut into strips and fry for about 5 minutes. Then, add the steamed rice, fry for 5 minutes more, add some salt, and you are done!
- Yes, this is that easy, so you should not be afraid even if you cook something like this for the first time. You can serve this dish with fried chicken or turkey fillet, so it will add to its brilliant taste!
The Delhi Hut offers online ordering. Order Online to save time and money. Save 10% on online orders over $20. Please click here to Order Now...
The Delhi Hut serves variety of authentic Indian Cuisine. We have all you can eat lunch buffet and a-la-carte dinner. We do have special buffet dinners on Mondays. Click here to see our Menu.....
The Delhi Hut offers various specials to celebrate festivals, holidays etc. Please click here to see current specials....
Address: 45380 Hanford, Canton, MI 48187