Indian Sweet Pilaf
Pilaf is quite popular, but there are a lot of ways to cook it. This time we will tell you about the Indian sweet and spicy pilaf: this will be fast and easy.
- 2 glasses of rice
- 55 grams of dried apricots
- 55 grams of prunes
- 80 ml of vegetable oil
Ways to Cook:
- Firstly, you need to heat up the vegetable oil in a pan, add rice and fry until it becomes golden. Then, add the dried fruit and spices (cardamom, carnation, cinnamon and saffron). It is up to you how much spices to add, but do not put too much.
- Then, add some salt and sugar to taste. Fry everything for 5-7 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Now, it is time to add some water so it covers the rice on 2-3 centimeters. You should wait until it boils and cook at high heat until the water level gets to that of the rice.
- Finally, cover and occasionally stew everything until the dish gets ready.
- Put the pilaf on the dish slide and enjoy!
The Delhi Hut offers online ordering. Order Online to save time and money. Save 10% on online orders over $20. Please click here to Order Now...
The Delhi Hut serves variety of authentic Indian Cuisine. We have all you can eat lunch buffet and a-la-carte dinner. We do have special buffet dinners on Mondays. Click here to see our Menu.....
The Delhi Hut offers various specials to celebrate festivals, holidays etc. Please click here to see current specials....
Address: 45380 Hanford, Canton, MI 48187